187) Which of the following codes is mandatory for chemical tankers constructed on or after 1July2010
A. IGC code
B. BCH code
C. IBC code
D. IMDG code
188) free fall life boat testing frequency
189) 20% co2 will cause....
190) A straight stream of water should be used to extinguish
a.galley grease fires
b.fuel oil fires
c.burning bedding material(correct)
191) .What is the minimum percentage of oxygen required before making an entry into an enclosed space?
193)Selective catalytic reduction is a secondary method for reduction of which of the following emissions?
C. Carbon oxides
D. All of the above
196) You may improve a vessel's stability by ___________.
(A) keeping the fuel tanks topped off(correct)
(B) increasing the free surface effect
(C) keeping the fuel tanks at least half full
(D) keeping at least one fuel tank empty for slops
197) A representative sample of fuel oil delivered on board during bunkering is to be retained on board ________________________
A. For a period of 6 months
B. Till the time the oil is substantially consumed
C. For a period of 12 months
D. Till the time the oil is substantially consumed but not less than 12 months(correct)
198) Damage suffered by a passenger in vessel
1.LLMC 1976 Convention