Seafarer Exam Publications

Home Objective Questions Oral Questions Register Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Refund & Cancellation Contact Us

Cash on Delievery is Now Started (Now you can Pay After Recieving Your Booklet at Home)

Book for MMD Class 4 Writtens

MMD Class 4 Exam Written Booklet Launched

More Details about the Content & Description of the Book Please Click Below

Click Here

Click to Download Sample Copy of Objective Book

Function-3
2018 EDITION OF ELECTRICAL & SAFETY IS SOON COMING TO MARKET
MEP Second Edition (2017) & MOTOR Second Edition (2017) Has Been Successfully Launched
<<<Function-3 & 5 are also coming in the Month of Dec,2018>>>

For Fastest Delievery with in Two Days Anywhere in India You have to Pay 249 Rs Click to Pay. Now you can call us on 07060386812 Or Or Mail to class4exam@gmail.com if in case you have any Issue or Query

Payment Portal for the MMD Oral & Written Booklet for Class 4 is Open Now

Book Feedback and Reviews By Users

Book Contain all Previous Year Oral Question with Answers (First Time in Market)

Any Query Please Check FAQ

User Can See the latest Questions Asked in Different MMD's

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
PROCEDURE TO GET SINGAPORE TAR BOOK FOR CLASS 5 COC
rishi
#1 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 5:06:27 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
You have to download the Tar Book ordering Form from the link below n follow the instructions in it.

http://www.sp.edu.sg/wps...08801fc884dcc7cf3e20a51

1.Supervisor is the company's superintendent. You can take his signatures whenever he comes on board if possible or else after signing off in the ESM offices
2.Training officer is the 2nd engineer
3.Assessor is the chief engineer

Take all of the above personnel's signatures, comments, their COC Numbers n COC issuing authority wherever applicable on the TAR book
as far as possible try to complete all the assignments related to your ship in the tar book.
Additional sheets can be attached towards completion of the assignments.

Completed Tar books should be accompanied with Attested copies of the following documents -
1.Medical Examination , eye sight test report,
2.CDC pages which contains ur sea time details, Passport, INDOS, all engineering marks sheets, B.E Degree, GME course completion certis, GME marks sheet, OTFC, CTFC, PSSR, FPFF, EFA, PST, PSCRB, MFA, AFF
3.Print out of the online reference number. (u gotta fill all ur details on the MPA website,upon which u vil get the reference number, http://www3.mpa.gov.sg/mc/jsp/MC_COCE.jsp)
4.Demand Draft of 25 SGD In favour of " Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore"
5.All the documents along with the Tar book to be sent to:
THE DIRECTOR OF MARINE SHIPPING DIVISION,
MARITIME AND PORT AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE,
PSA BUILDING,
460 ALEXANDRA ROAD,
SINGAPORE 119963.
6.After you send all the above documents make sure you send a mail to Farida_Hanin@mpa.gov.sg, stating your generated Reference number along with your passport and CDC details.
PS: With immediate effect, please send all tanker endorsement applications, letter of eligibility and CoC enquiries to coc@mpa.gov.sg. Thank you.

PS: Advanced courses can be done after sending the TAR book. you can even track the status of your tar book on the MPA website through your reference number.
1 user thanked rishi for this useful post.
shankyghotra@gmail.com on 11/6/2013(UTC)
anurag vadlamani
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 1, 2014 8:45:10 AM(UTC)

Hello Sir, how much time it takes to obtain Singapore tar book.as I have got only a month in hand to join my next ship as j/e. Thanks in advance.
piy
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2014 10:33:33 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
18 days exactly...........because me and my frnd got with in 18 days.....
manurocks94
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2015 9:27:31 AM(UTC)

@rishi
In the ordering form all which things are to be filled by us? And do we have to send the Demand Draft with the Ordering form only?
Looking forward for your reply.

Regards
rishi
#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2015 11:41:23 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
@manu...
you have to fill your name and address and how many tar book you want like if you want one tar book then you have to make a demand draft of 21 US dollar in the favour of singapore polytechnic and yes you have to send this demand draft along with that form any thing else let me know i am happy to help you but now singapore take long time to send tar book to india usually 35 days or more
Nithin
#6 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 12:42:18 PM(UTC)

rishi wrote:
@manu...
you have to fill your name and address and how many tar book you want like if you want one tar book then you have to make a demand draft of 21 US dollar in the favour of singapore polytechnic and yes you have to send this demand draft along with that form any thing else let me know i am happy to help you but now singapore take long time to send tar book to india usually 35 days or more

Rss Feed  Atom Feed