Course : Chief Mates & Masters
Examination Centre : Cardiff
Surveyor : Capt P Baker
Date : 02/07/2013
Result : PASS (1ST ATTEMPT)
Time : 1125 to 1205 Hrs
1. Explain in details about Dry docking (File Answer)
2. Ecdis (Details MGN 379 & 285)
3. Fire in Cargo Hold ,Action as Chief Officer and After giving all details told me Fire is uncontrollable now ur action as MASTER.
4. Bridge Procedure Guide (contents)
6. U have to carry out HOT WORK,How ill u go about it.
7. Death onboard (Action as MASTER)
8. MSN 1803
9. Duties of Safety and Security officer
10. Heavy Lift Procedure
• Power Driven vsl port side crossing 1 point abaft the Beam(Now Give way vsl not taking action then,Explain RULE 17.
• Power Driven vsl crossing stbd to port
• Sailing vsl overtaking,Action.
• Air Cushion operating in non displacement mode crossing stbd to port
ROR – FLIP CARDS
• Sailing vsl showing additional lights
• Nuc ,making way through water
Then he gave me Radar plotting sheet with 3 TARGETS ON STBD SIDE,2 POINTS –CPA 1.25NM,4 POINTS –MOVING UP NO ROC,7 POINTS –CPA 0.1NM,ACTION.BROAD ALTERATION TO STBD….
AND THAT WAS IT…………..
CAPT BAKER TOLD ME THAT I AM GLAD TO TELL U THAT MR SINGH U HAVE PASSED………
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK GOD,MY FAMILY,MY DEAR FRIENDS YATI(K),CIDHIT(P),SANJAY,DHARMESH,SACHIN,KUMAR,MANGESH,MIN &
THE LECTURERS OF BLACKPOOL & THE FYLDE COLLEGE……