Cadance Placement Paper Pattern (2006)
1.in assembler relocatable code generated by ...!!??
Ans : indirect addressing
2. int v,u;
while(v != 0)
t = v % u;
v = u;
u = t;
find the time complexity of the above program.
3. x is passed by reference, y passed by value.
x = 3, y = 2;
var integer x, y;
x = x + 2;
y = y + 3;
x = 5;
y = 5;
print (x, y);
output of the above pseudo code.
4. how many flip flops you require for modulo 19 counter.
5. ring counter's initial state is 01000. after how many clock cylces will it return to the initial state.
6. some boolesn expression of the form x'y'z' + yz + .. ( something like this) find the simplified expression
7. given 6 bit mantissa in 2s complement form and 4 bit exponent is in excess-4 form in a floating point representation, find the number
Ans -(something) * ( 2 to the power 3)
8. A signed no is stored in 10-bit register, what is the max and min possible value of the number.
Cadance Placement Paper Pattern Part - 2
1. A sequence is given. You should find out error & write correct 1 2 5 10 13 26 29 48.
Ans : Error is 48,there you should write 58.
2. 2,3 6,7 14,15 29,46. Error is 46. In every pair you add 1 to get second number.
Ans : 29+1=30
3. A girl is 13'th highest,13th lowest. How many member.
Ans : 25
4 .Rearrange MERGANY
Ans : GERMANY (country)
5. Rearrange BBIRAT
Ans : RABBIT
there are 6 persons k,l,m,n,o,p to give seminar
cond: 3 persons should give before lunch and 3 after lunch
l should immediately precede the seminar of m
there should be no gap between l and m .....
Ans : 1. L position is 2
2 m pos is 5
3. k pos is 4
A is daughter of Y, Z is father of Y. Q is son of Z,
1.if T is son of Y, then
Ans : T and A brother/sister
2. if m is brother of T, then
Ans : Z is grandfather of M and M & A are brother/sister
3. if Q is son of Z them
Ans : Q & Y are brothers
Q. if speed of ongoing train is 24 and while return is 48 avg = ----
Ans : 32
8. 0.23 + 0.02323 + 0.002323.... == ???
9. 0.4 + 0.44 + 0.444 ..... = ???
Ans : 32
Ans : 100
12. 4^^61 + 4^^62 + 4^^63 + 4^^64 . this sum is divisible by which of the following ?
Ans : 17
Cadence - Test Pattern
The Selection Process is as Follows :
Aptitude Test :
100 questions 25 minutes. No negative marks.
All simple questions but the condition is you have to answer all with in time. So try to answer all questions.
70 questions 40 minutes
Areas covered are networks,OS,RDBMS(more questions),C Apps(5 questons),Some electronics based questions.
It is not like usual GD . All are to speak for 1 minute about the given topic.They select for Technical interview(mostly 45 min) and then HR inter(45 min).
Its easy to get selected in cadance if you handle the situation neatly. Mostly they also look for rank toppers in degree.