Symphony Offcampus for Freshers: Feb 9,10
Job Description :- Bangalore
Functional Area: Application Programming, Maintenance
Implement (coding) new requirements Fix any bugs in the code Design new requirements
Candidates should have scored 60% or more in their MCA/ME/BE/B Sc Computer Science.
Good Communication skills both oral and written are mandatory.
Type: Scheduled Event
Date: 9th & 10th February 2008
Time & Venue: Will be communicated to the short listed candidates via email.
6 - 12 months of experience in any of the following skills:
Microsoft .Net Technologies, Databases
QA (QTP, Win Runner, Load Runner, Test Director, Scripting)
Work Location: Bangalore Last date for receiving the resumes is 7th February 2008 before 6 pm.
The shortlisted candidates will be scheduled for a Test on 9th & 10th February '08 followed by further rounds of discussion.
Symphony Services helps enterprises leverage the global economy to gain competitive advantage. Symphony combines core competencies in complex analytics and software engineering with deep domain knowledge and process expertise to deliver measurable value to clients. www.symphonysv.com
Website: The resumes need to be registered at: https://eapps.symphonysv.com
Address: Embassy Heights,#13,Magrath Rd
Bangalore - Karnataka ,IN 560001
Synopsys Placement Paper and Pattern
1. The grammer for A, B, S is given below.
possible ans is xy|xy
2. In n*n matrix , there non zero numbers in diagonal and either side
of the diagonal. If represented in one dimensional array, assign the
values which are non zeros.
find relation with i,j iteration and linear arry
like a[2*(i-1)+j] this
the matrix will be
x x 0 0 0 0 --------
x x x 0 0 0 0 -----
0 x x x 0 0 0 ------
0 0 x x x 0 0 -------
0 0 0 x x x 0 0 ----
| | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | |
remumber n*n matrix
3. In-order of the letters is given as below:
If written in pre-order like given below:
write the post-order:
find the order of complexity of the programme.
possible answer ---- N(2^n)
6. If a and b are given. write the results of the programme
a=a XOR b;
b=a XOR b;
a= a XOR b;
answer is swaping of a and b
so b,a is answer
8.for a given CMOS the voltage is halved
what is the present CMOS power
ans (b)---- dynamic power is 1/2 *C*f*V^2
9.if a row daminated two dimentional arry in the following which one is advantage
I donot know ans
10. what is area of a Hexagon with side as 1unit
ans is 3*(sqrt(3))/2
11. If traverse in a chess board right and down from one corner to another corner
how many possible ways will be there
ans is C(16,8) or (16!/(8!*8!))
12. Tick the below which can biparate (graph theory)
1)tree 2)forest of trees 3) evencycle graph 4) oddcycle graph
ans is 1,2,3
13.The fig shown in below is a SRAM (1K* 4 bits) ,how many of this SRAMS are
reqired to design 16K of one byte
ans is 32 SRAMS and one 4 to 16 decoder
14. suppose two persons entering into one room in the morning 5 to 6 A.M.
what is the probability they will enter in 10 minits gap.
I donot know this answer
15. In a binary tree what is the hight and lowest no of levels for N nodes.
ans is highest is N and lowest is log(N+1) base 2
16.represent 3 and -3 in base -2 form taking two states (0,1) only
i do not know the ans
OTHER 5 QUESTIONS FROM SORTING TECHNICS SO PLEASE GO THROUGH SORTING TECHNICS .
OTHE 5 QUESTIONS FROM FLIP-FLOP DELAYS EXAMPLE
1. THERE IS ONE LOOKAHEAD ADDER IS THERE ONLY TWO STAGES IT GIVES CARRY AHEAD WHAT IS
THE TOTAL DELY IF IT IS 8 BIT ADDER.
2. WHAT IS PROPAGATION DELAY TIME FOR RING COUNTER.
3. WHAT IS MAX FREQENCY FOR SOME COUNTER SO PLESE CHECK COUNTES AND FLIP-FLOPS