Persistent Paper Pattern on 4 April 2008
There APT Paper
a) Quati Section 15 marks
b) C Section 10 marks
c) DSA section 10 marks
d) OS section 5 marks
ans:print the persistant till the stack overflow occur
int f(int n)
3) queston on seek() i.e. moving file pointer pointer has to point just before the last character of the file os) what is thrashing?
1) find number of nodes in complete binary tree of level 5
2) problem on queue. one queue was given and find the minimum number of insertion and deletion operation to get desired output.
There were two programs on c
1) create doubly linked list
2)second question was on graph there is one undirectional connected graphand we have to find connected edges in a graph user input the adjecency list /mattrix
Hint: first find out the path mattrix by warshalls algorithm then from this mattrix u will get which are the connected nodes which not in mattrix 0 means unconnected 1 for connected
FIRST TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
The most important round in which u ask to write a program
1)i ahve asked to write a program on finding a position of number in fabonaci series.
2)finding a liked list whether it is looping linked list or general linked list
3)to write a program to create linked list.
4)virtual function of c++.
5)calloc and malloc
8)how to allocatte dynamic memory.
9)what is big o nation
10) all sorting alogorithm and their complexity
SECOND TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
They can ask u tell the differenrt technical area of interst than c,c++,DSA. if u have so.
1) Puzzle on cutting cake in 8 same parts using only three cuts.
2) multithreding, multitasking, multiprocessor system
3) wrte a program reverse the integer no.
4) write a program to draw square without using recatangle function in c++.
5) FAT, NTFS, windows NT, WINDOWS XP
.6)warshalls alogorithm ,dijkstra algoriyhm
7)query on sql to find the names of the person who is having same name.
8)linux give the command which tells the process status
10) software development life cycle.
Persistent Placement Paper (Aptitude & Technical Section)
There were six sections and each consist of 5qs.
1. Time Complexity
2. Which of the following cannot be implemented efficiently in Linear Linked List
2. Radix Sort
4. Insertion Sort
5. Binary Search
3. In binary search tree , n=nodes, h=height of tree. What's complexity?
1. Compiler Dependent
2. 4 4
3. 4 3
4. 3 4
5. None of Above
2. void main()
1. Till stack overflows
3. what is Swapping?
4. what does it do?
void f(int n)
2. Sort in Ascending order
3. Sort in Descending order
4. Computes permutation
5. Given a Fibonacci function
fn=f(n-1)+f(n-2) which of the following is true?
1. Every Second element is even
2. Every third element is odd
3. The series increases monotonally
4. For n>2, fn=ceiling(1.6 * f(n-1))
1. Where the root dir should be located
1. Anywhere on System disk
2. Anywhere on Disk'
3. In Main memory
4. At a fixed location on Disk
5. At fixed location on System Disk
2. Problem on Concurrency
3. Problem on Round Robin Algorithm
1. If x is odd, in which of the following y must be even
3. 2X + Y =6
2. 1000! How many digits? What is the most significant and Least significant digit?
1. If table A has m rows and table B has n rows then how many rows will the following query return
4. >=(m+n) and <=(m*n)
2. A Query optimizer optimizes according to which of Freshersworld.com the following criteria
1. Execution time
2. Disk access
3. CPU usage
4. Communication time
3. Which of the following is not a characteristic of a transaction
4. The def. of Foreign key is there to support
1. Referential integrity
Process A Process B
1. The problem is serializable
2. The problem is not serializable
3. It can be run in parallel
PROGRAMMING SECTION (This consisted of Two programs to be solved in 1 hour.)
1. A sparse matrix is a matrix in which a node with val=0 is not represented. The whole matrix is represented by a Linked list where node typedef struct Node
} Element, *sparsematrix;
The problem is, if there are two matrix given suppose m1 and m2, then add them and return the resultant sparsematrix.
2. If suppose there are N functions say from 0,1,2,... N-1 and it's given that A[i][j]=1 if the function i contains a call to
func. j otherwise A[i][j]=0, then write a function that will form groups of related functions and print them line by line and at the end print the number of total groups