EROT Selection Procedure - Mumbai :
Aptitude test:- It was consisting 1 marks - 20 questions
2 marks - 15 questions
5 marks - 10 questions
1 marks had complete the series kind of quitions.
2 marks question were really tough rather time consuming. It was based on time & work, train, water stream and age problem.
5 marks question were logical totally on C-language. Flow chart & programs were given and was asked to find output, again was time consuming.
Suggestions:- Start solving 5 marks first.Can refer R.S. Agrawal but more than that Self Practice is must. Questions were easy but time consuming so practice for short cuts & better guessing power will also help.
It was really easy. Fill in the blanks & 4 options were given. I think no special practice is required for this.
Only 32 out of 680 cleared it.
Technical Interview:- It was really brain teasing. You must be very clear about your basics. Also u must have good command over C-language. Average time taken was around 45 minutes each candidate.
Q-asked :- What are structures in C? What is OOP in C++? Inheritance in C or C++? Construction & explanation of JFET, CMOS, MOSFET etc ? all basics?.
Some candidate told to write different C-programs. Some were told to draw Electronic Ckt diagram. Some logical questions also.
Suggestions:- Nothing will help?.. no luck factor ?only study hard ?be aware of your basics & some concrete C.
Only 13 out of 32 selected for HR round.
HR interview:- It was really a nightmare. 3 people were interviewing around 45 minutes each candidate. Questions were like?tell me something about yourself ? why IT ? Why can?t u achieve same things in Electronics or Mechanical ? Why u left your previous employment ? Given a chance will u work for them again ? If not then why ? If same profile is in IT how will u survive ? Why should we hire you ? What it means by Professionalism ? About your hobbies ?..
PAPER: PEROT SYSTEM PLACEMENT PAPER (APTITUDE)
1. Speed from a to b is 40 km/hr and avg speed from b to a 50 km/hr. total average speed?
a) 50 b)24 c)48
2. Time & work questions: some men finish a work in 100 days. If 10 men leave then they will finish in 10 days
more. What is the original no. of men?
3. Arun give some money to Gopal ,Gopal gave 40% to Suresh. How much was with Arun initially???
4. A finishes in 15 days B in 20 days C in 25 days. How many days they will take if they all work together?
5. Radius of sphere is 10 cm. How much % is surface area of volume
a)30% b) 25%......
6. a+b=45 b+c+d=70 what is a+b+c+d?
a) 50 b) data inadequate
7. There is 100 ml sol of wine and water in A and B if 10ml is taken from a and put it in b and then 10 ml
from b put in to A . Which jug has more solution.
8. A RECTANGLE OF Size 78*63.Cut the rectangle into squares of 1 units. Draw a diagonal through the rectangle. Through How many squares diagonal pass
a) 138 b)139 c)141
9. a question on 8*8 chessboard what is the no. of adjacent squares? i don't remember the question.
a) 216 B) 228....... 208
10. Mountain hiking: A person starts at 2:00 in the Friday afternoon. a person does not move with constant speed. reaches mountain top in 4 hrs. he again starts at 2:00 on Saturday and reaches bottom in 3 hrs, what is the probability that he was at the same point as he was on Friday..
a) 0 b) 1 c) 1\2 d)1\4
Perot Sample Test Paper - Amritsar :
1 .Written test (1 hour)
Written test was very easy. it consists of general aptitude ques. paper consists of 5 parts
1. series completion ques.
2. data sufficiency ques. all from rs aggarwall(verbal and non verbal) very easy
3. questions from topics such as time and distance,trains,time and work - from rs aggarwal
4 . logical ques. on flow charts - to find o/p, some algorithm is given - to find the o/p. easy, student f rom any other stream can also do it. iam from electronics and comm.
5. English paper - easy
2 . Technical inteview
1. Describe yourself
2. Are you comfortable with c++ - as iam from electronics so i said no . then he started asking many ques. from microprocessor
3.He gave the problem of up.
4. Wap to find the max. no.from given set of no. and to find its position
5 Then he asked me- if u want to ask ques.
puzzels were also given to some students
3. HR interview
it also consists of basic ques. such as what is multiplexer, types of multiplexing,FM,AM, basic ques. on c++ and ques from my resume.